This Purchase Agreement (“Agreement”) is made effective as of the date of acceptance of these terms by the purchaser (“Buyer”) and MyZucoins (“Seller”).
- Purchase of Zucoins. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Buyer agrees to purchase from Seller and Seller agrees to sell to Buyer the number of Zucoins specified by Buyer on the MyZucoins website, at the price specified on the MyZucoins website at the time of purchase in Australian Dollars.
- Payment. Buyer shall pay the purchase price in full, in Australian Dollars, by credit card at the time of purchase on the MyZucoins website.
- Delivery of Zucoins. Seller shall deliver the Zucoins to the wallet address specified by Buyer on the MyZucoins website immediately upon clerance of payment in full from Buyer.
- Representations and Warranties of Seller. Seller represents and warrants to Buyer that:
- Seller is the owner of the Zucoins being sold and has full power and authority to sell the Zucoins;
- The Zucoins being sold are free and clear of any liens, encumbrances, or other claims;
- The sale of the Zucoins to Buyer will not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Representations and Warranties of Buyer. Buyer represents and warrants to Seller that:
- Buyer is purchasing the Zucoins for its own account and not on behalf of any other person or entity;
- Buyer has the necessary expertise and knowledge to evaluate the merits and risks of purchasing the Zucoins.
- Limitation of Liability. Seller shall not be liable to Buyer for any damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings, or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or the purchase of the Zucoins.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Buyer and Seller with respect to the purchase of the Zucoins, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the same subject matter.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Seller is located. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA) or any other recognised arbitral institution in Australia. The place of arbitration shall be in a location agreed by the parties or as determined by the arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by Buyer without the prior written consent of Seller.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
- In witness whereof, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date of acceptance of these terms by the Buyer.
Last updated: 8 Mar 2023